Arma Reforger: Update 0.9.7.102 [03/23/23] Latest
Arma Reforger Updates 2023 • Latest Game Updates
0.9.7.102 History of
- Added: build direction indicator in free roam.
- Changed: Optimized colliders on Sandbag_01_bunker.
- Changed: Free Roam Building – New rank cap implementation
- Changed: ready tripods + compositions in which they are used. Also assigned the correct animation schedules for tripods and changed the access to compartments.
- Fixed: Fast regeneration of navigation mesh tiles could lead to wrong end result.
- Fixed: Bulletproof infinite recursion of log areas.
- Fixed: Closing a stream without adding a prerecord when the last frame has been acknowledged.
- Fixed: Free Roam Building – Can’t place composition in water. Added more precise placement check
- Fixed: Null instance pointer in “SetAIWaypoint” function.
Modding – Enfusion Blender Tools
- Added: Automatic registration and import of TXA files during export.
- Added: Support for importing structure prefabs into blender.
- Fixed: Bug with importing materials that have space on the path.
Modding – General
- Added: MpTest world version without game mode and any other prefabs that can be used by the community to test their custom game modes.
Visual effects update
- Added: Particle FX light.
- Added: Particles – ability to disable collision up to a certain distance
- Added: Weapon body 3d particles.
- Added: 3D debris and vehicle explosions.
- Added: light to explosion
- Added: lights up in a flash
- Added: SCR_ParticleEmitter – CreateOriented(), CreateAsChildOriented() and CreateOrientedEx() methods.
- Added: Particle interaction layer settings with collisions.
- Added: Case for 762x39PS, corrected material.
- Changed: Bullet shell impact, general decay curves.
- Changed: Improved FX particle collisions.
- Changed: SCR_ParticleEmitter – CreateWithTransformAsChild(), CreateWithTransformAsChildEx() and CreateAsChildEx() methods are deprecated.
- Changed: default values for particle/prefab material.
- Changed: Particle editor – new emitter is always created with default material/prefab.
- Changed: Disabled glare for light particles.
- Tweaked: Particles of firearms
- Tweaked: Muzzle smoke polish
- Changed: Particle FX – ConeAngleMinDist and ConeAngleRndRange
- Fixed: instability/oscillation/drift of almost static particles, sliding particles (oscillation and speed issues), added additional parameters to control the direction of rebound and sliding friction.
- Fixed: Disabled some invalid combinations of particle settings Collisions for particles local-space-simulation, local-space for prefabricated particles (option not available in the editor, but it was loaded and used anyway).
- Fixed: Particle FX – random distribution of radiation angle for ConeAngle.x
- Fixed: Particle FX – radiation cone rendering for ConeAngle.x
- Removed: PI split for ambient lighting.
- Removed: Shrouds on car roof impact shaft.
- Fixed: Linux DS crash when bleeding FX particles.
- Fixed: Crash when displaying font.
- Fixed: Render Crash – Loading a GM save with a character holding an RHS AN/PRC-152 radio.
- Fixed: Crash when loading configs when many mods were enabled.
- Fixed: flickering shadows
- Fixed: Loading offline available add-ons, corrupted add-ons should not prevent the game from starting.
- Fixed: Crash when opening the Workshop when you have a lot of mods.