Elden Ring Version 1.09.1 patch notes
The ELDEN RING 1.09.1 update is now available.
This update includes fixes and game balance adjustments since Patch 1.09 .
Additional information about ray tracing settings on PC is also included at the end of these patch notes.
Gameplay changes and bug fixes
- Fixed a bug due to which the effects of some skills, spells, items and weapons that increased attack power were not applied to spells.
- Fixed an issue where the Infectious Fury skill from Jellyfish Shield continued to increase attack power when removing the shield or switching to a different weapon.
- Reduced the damage of the Cursed Blood Cut skill.
About ray tracing settings on PC
Under certain circumstances, ray tracing was enabled by default after the game was updated to version 1.09 .
- If ray tracing has been turned on unintentionally and is affecting your game, you can turn it off in the title menu or in-game by going to System → Graphics → Set ray tracing quality to OFF .
- If your game does not launch properly or becomes unstable when ray tracing quality is set to Low/Medium/High/Maximum, please consider the following options:
– Check your PC’s minimum/recommended operating environment when using ray tracing.
– Make sure your graphics card drivers are up to date.
The version number of this update, shown in the lower right corner of the title screen, will be as follows:
Application version 1.09.1
Regulations version 1.09.1
for online play requires the player to apply this update.
We will continue to provide improvements in the future so that you can enjoy ELDEN RING more comfortably.