VARIOUS FIREWORKS SHOW PACK
“Surprise your friends with dazzling fireworks! Just have water handy to put out any fires.”
- Includes five firework permits each for Flower, Dynasty, Dryad, Ancient, and Shooting Star.
- Cost: 25,000 Luck Marks.
- Sulfur Sands has been unlocked for everyone since update 1.9.4. Players of all levels can now travel to the Sulfur Sands without dying in the sun (scorpions and sandworms are a different story). We apologize for letting this patch note elude us in a previous article.
- Fixed an issue that caused Lleyson Reese to not spawn in the correct location, interfering with the MSQ progression.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Jonas from appearing for players who did not complete The Ritual quest prior to the release of Sulfur Sands.
- Fixed an issue with Jonas’ idle animation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrong tool and animation to be displayed when harvesting.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from exchanging Fury of the Spriggan gear for coins.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from completing seasonal quests related to non-repeatable quests.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from viewing gryphon item skins.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to no longer see their character when navigating between screens in the main menu.