- Driving Days, our latest in-game event featuring the new Redline car body, begins April 26th.
- Learn more about our latest in-game event here [www.rocketleague.com].
- Redline uses Hitbox Breakout
Changes and updates UI changes
- Added an Item Shop button to the matchmaking screen.
- Depending on the account’s parental controls settings, some UI buttons may now appear grayed out and unavailable.
- When completing a challenge worth 20,000 XP, you may see a new “1LVL” badge instead of the XP badge.
- Reworked collision on Dead Eye Canyon (Oasis) to match ball behavior in corners and on walls to match all other arenas.
- Fixed an issue that caused all new item notifications to be blank.
- Fixed an issue that caused the trim to not display correctly on Masamune’s painted car bodies when there were no decals.
- [Steam] Fixed a bug related to the Steam overlay and the ability to buy credits in the game.
- When matchmaking for the first time after launching the game client, fixed a bug with the average waiting time when queuing for 3v3
- Fixed a visual bug with the “Huntress” decal on the Volkswagen Golf II GTI.