Ruined King: Update v1.8 [30.03.23]
Patch V1.8 Notes:
- Players should no longer get stuck walking near the teleporter in Maokai Grove.
- Players should no longer get stuck on a barrel in the Slum Market.
- Fixed a bug when saving and reloading after defeating Shadow Yone.
- Players should get the correct amount of black marks when trading fish/artifacts.
- Dialogue issue fixed after the Ruined King battle.
- Fixed an issue with selling stacks of items that could cause you to sell more than you had.
- Fixed an issue where enemies could come back to life after escaping from combat.
- Fixed a hang in the Battle Guide menu after certain interactions.
- Illaoi’s Tentacle Slam 3B upgrade now deals the correct described damage.
- Bug Fix: An issue that caused the Shattered King’s Blade of the Shattered King ability to apply the Touch of Mist debuff to itself when there is at least one stack of Touch of Mist.
- Bug Fixed: Hang when activating the winch and starting a fight at the same time in the Jagged Hooks Warehouse.
- Players will be able to obtain the scroll from Fathom Pharos Temple.
- Fixed an issue with displaying the wrong controller UI.
- Bug Fixed: Hang when pressing Inspect and interacting with Rest Point at the same time
- Fixed an issue that resulted in players not receiving the Augmented Crimson Amulet after talking to Glynn.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when Arabic is installed on the system.
- A save should now be available, and Huge Charged Crystal can now be obtained after escaping combat.
- Fixed water textures.
- Various other crash fixes
- Various performance improvements
- PC Only: The game will now likely run on select AMD laptops.