System and gameplay updates
- Full servers with queues will no longer be displayed when using the quick game feature.
- Added RKG-3 anti-tank grenade to INS Raider kit role inventory.
- Removed anti-personnel mines from BAF and CAF Engineer kit roles.
- Reduced the number of frag grenades in the LAT 02 role inventory from two to one for the ADF, BAF, CAF, MEA, RGF, USA and USMC factions.
- Added a deployable camouflage net to the inventory of the INS sniper kit role.
- The recoil energy of the main gun of the ZBD04A PLA infantry fighting vehicle has been reduced.
- Increased the rate of fire of the BM21 Grad rocket launcher from 0.5 to 0.25 and the airburst range from 1 m to 2 m.
- Increased FOB bleeding time to 75 seconds and reduced the health required for FOB to stop bleeding to 50 HP.
- Both sides of the IMF camo mesh wall are set to be translucent when in close proximity.
- The ACOG M2 tripod/hopper has been replaced with the new Iron Sight M2 tripod/hopper on all CAF and ADF map layers.
- Players no longer lose speed when dragging a body.
- The M1937 mortar emplacement is now easier to penetrate.
- Added an autoscroll feature to the main menu UI.
- The emote key binding can now be set separately from the reset key binding.
- Players can now activate their last played emote or gesture by pressing the emote key (rather than holding it down to open the radial menu).
– Increased maximum HAB disable range – Increased HAB disable range to 90 meters. When players approach an enemy residence, its spawn point will be disabled based on the number of players and the distance to the enemy residence:
2 players at 20 meters
3 players at 30 meters
4 players at 40 meters
5 players at 50 meters
6 players 60m
7 players 70m
8 players 80m
9 players 90m
– standardized faction naming conventions
AUS -> ADF
GB -> BAF
MIL -> IMF
RUS -> RGF
This update will cause all mods that rely on these factions templates to not work until the mod is overcooked with new updates
– Significance manager has been added to squad lineup * * See
bottom of patch notes for more info
– Adjustments have been made to kit role inventory militias
IMF Marksman 01 – Added 1 deployable IMF Saboteur 01 infantry camouflage net
– Main weapon changed to AKS47U with 45mm banana magazine
– Server tags. Servers can now be tagged with “rule tags”.
Rule tags appear on the server preview card and allow server owners to describe the rules that apply to playing on that server. Server owners can learn more about this feature:URL LINK [squad.fandom.com]
– Server tagging – Added automatic language detection.
The game will automatically detect your language based on your Steam settings and apply it to the Quick Play feature. If you have already changed the language settings in Squad, this will not affect the
general bug fixes.
- Fixed client crash
- Made several performance improvements to the main menu.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from reconnecting after disconnecting from a queue.
- Fixed an issue that could cause server tags to appear smaller than intended in the server details panel.
- IMF dirt crates can no longer be stacked on top of each other.
- Players can no longer build on top of the IMF Observation Tower.
- IMF Hull Down Fortification can no longer be placed on self.
- Fixed an issue where the IMF Infantry kit role could place 4 camo nets instead of the intended 3.
- Fixed an issue that caused country codes to be translated incorrectly.
- BTR MT-LB PKT is now correctly labeled on layers where it is present.
- Installations can no longer be placed inside rocks.
- Fixed an issue that caused the plastic shell of the IED Detonator Phone to disappear at a certain angle.
- Fixed an issue that caused the IMF Modern Technical to appear white instead of disguised when it crashed.
- 30-40mm HE rounds now emit sound effects intended for impact rather than the sound of a grenade.
- The IMF Saboteur kit role description has been corrected to reflect that the role is not equipped with an IED.
- Fixed an issue where some helicopters could be instantly destroyed upon spawning.
- Fixed an issue that caused the reload icon to be displayed on the HUD of the driver of the BM21 Grad rocket launcher.
- Truck flashes intermittently and does not display correctly when rearming
- Fixed consistency error related to tags in server.cfg.
- The wreckage of the Ural ZU23 anti-aircraft truck now looks as intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused the defending team in an Insurgency match to lose 11 tickets when destroying a target.
- Players on the defending team will now hear the intended voice over when the point is neutralized.
- Quick play filter settings are now saved when you close the settings menu with any input.
- Quickplay will no longer show the server the player is currently connected to.
- Fixed color distortion when working with the IMF ZiS3 field gun.
- Third person loadout animations in the PLA HAT launcher now display as intended.
- Fixed an issue that caused the wrapped sleeves of the US Army soldier uniform to get stuck in the hands during certain weapon holding animations.
- Fixed an issue that caused the hands of US Army soldiers to look weird during the weapon switch animation.
- Fixed an issue where textures in the UI could appear corrupted when changing servers.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from switching between teams immediately after starting a server.
- The tooltip “Press F to drag a soldier” should now always reliably show up when dragging a body is an option.
Map updates and bug fixes.
: Reduced mortar limit to 1 per FOB on Chora, Kokan, Logar and Sumari. Players
now take appropriate fall damage when jumping into water on flooded map layers.
. drawn map border on AAS v2
– fixed an issue that caused players to see an infinite loading screen after switching to AAS v2
– fixed an issue that caused vehicles to explode when entering a certain area
– changed name some gameplay layers for consistency.
– Removed the ability for the IMF faction to place a ZIS3 firing point on Seed v1
– Made several improvements to the minimap.
– Seed v1 map location has been moved so that the entire match is now played on the central island without crossing rivers in the game. This will provide a more streamlined experience for more relaxed play during seeding.
– Seed v1 ticket legend has been updated with the correct seed mode information
– Fixed an issue that caused the ground on sunlight layers to appear white in
locations – Fixed an issue that caused behind which the HAB camouflage mesh would sometimes display the wrong landscape color for users who disconnect and reconnect to the
server – Made several optimization improvements
– Updated the minimap to show tunnel entrances but not the tunnels themselves
– Fixed an issue where metal beams in the hangar would not have projectile collisions and no visual effects would play when weapons hit weapons
– Breach closed in the wall on I4-7-2