Analyst agency Sensor Tower reports that Uma Musume: Pretty Derby mobile game has earned $2 billion since its release. At the same time, the game received 95% of earnings exclusively from Japan, and the remaining 5% from South Korea and Taiwan. At the moment, the game has not yet received a global version, but there are rumors that it will be released this year.
Recall that the release of Uma Musume: Pretty Derby in Japan took place on February 24, 2021 for iOS and Android. Initially, it was supposed to be released back in 2018, but was postponed to a later date due to the desire of the developers to improve their project.