Unturned: Update 18.104.22.168 [25.03.23]
List of changes:
- Gameplay configuration for 3rd person recoil and spread multipliers.
- Holding down the primary/secondary input will trigger the element’s action as soon as possible.
- Allow mass remapping of material index/palette in the editor.
Surround sound is never played if the audio channel limit was reached during download.
- Exception when uploading rejected volumes to a dedicated server.
- Garbage generated on the server when filtering matching connections for RPC.
- Partial fix for fire spam placeholder, however rate of fire is still slower than full auto.
- Items fall through narrow gaps when using raycast rather than spherical broadcast. [Thank you Ghosticollis!]
- Masterkey vertical alignment when aiming. [Thanks MediumPlayer!]
- Remove the warning for objects with an obsolete ID as it is not being used. [Thanks LocoCZ!]
- Valentine’s quest condition was applied to the incorrect dialogue of the Secret Admirer’s note. [Thanks GG_Gabr!]
- Various visual fixes for Washington. [Thanks AdamDN and Firecynical!]
- There is no distance check to save barricades/structures. [Thank you Ghosticollis!]
- The radius of detection of zombies in the prone position was too small for a new collision. [Thanks JimmyDeluxe0 and Ms.Yawhaw!]