- Endless difficulty. It will now be easier for players to spend a large number of skulls. The mouse and keyboard behave the same as when adding attribute points: use Shift+click to add 5 skulls, or use Ctrl+click to add 50 skulls. Or, when using a controller, simply press and hold the assigned input.
- We understand that the campaign save system can be dumb, especially in the early stages of Chapter I when there can be large gaps between save points. To fix this, we’ve added two new save points at the start of the game: one right before you first encounter Iltain, and one halfway through the caves of Svriir after finding the Offering Room waypoint. We will look into other similar campaign areas and adjust accordingly in the future.
- Improved the animation loading pipeline on the server side. This should improve responsiveness while playing.
- Fixed an issue that caused players in the final phase of the Ahriman battle to experience a crash or disconnect if the player completed the Palace Defense Project prior to encountering him.
- Fixed a specific issue that caused Golmouth’s side boss, the Flayer the Philosopher, to break the rules of time and space and trigger the Chapter II intro cinematic if it was defeated by the player.
- Fixed an issue during Ahriman’s Phase 3 that caused Ahriman to get a bit tired and incorrectly stay put when he was below 50% health.
- Fixed an issue that prevented summoned creatures from attacking lambach tentacles or ghoststones.
- Tweaked the display of visual effects of the ASM “Consensus” buff on the Avenger autoturret for better visibility.
- Fixed an issue where the UI panel announcing Ahriman’s arrival could be clicked.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Lightning and Sacred variants of the Willbreaker’s Enhanced Legacy Unique Shield to display as “Unknown Items”.
- Fixed a case in multiplayer where party members could call up an NPC dialogue for the game host.
- Fixed an issue with multiplayer where rejoining the current game could result in a disconnect for the host and a black screen for the joiner.
- Fixed a bug in the Chapter II campaign that prevented interaction tooltips from appearing over Valeria or the dying shaman.
- Fixed a bug in the Chapter I campaign that caused the Primal Guardian to not follow stage directions and stubbornly refuse to appear destroyed and remain interactable despite dying.
- Fixed various niche client and server crash cases.
- Updated various instances of missing localization text.